Shipping & Tracking
Orders within the U.S.A. are normally shipped on the same day (if ordered before 12:00 PM) or within 24 business hours. If your subtotal after use of coupons exceeds $100.00, you qualify for FREE SHIPPING. Free Shipping is sent by Expedited Parcel or Registered Post.
***Please note, current shipments to the U.S.A. have no option to track your parcel – if you wish to pay for shipping, tracking would be an option.
- Please give us at least 1 business day following your order to prepare and process it. Generally your order will be shipped out within 24 business hours of ordering
- Transit times are difficult to estimate, and can range between 4 and 9 days for shipping within the US. If there is a delay of which we are made aware, we will notify you by email as early as possible.
- IMPORTANT: If paying by Credit Card, please note that different shipping and billing address may delay your order due to additional verification requirements!While we do not provide tracking information, if you wish to pay for it you can request it from us. International shipments can range in delivery times, and delays are reasonably understood
- If ordering for yourself, we suggest you request shipping to only addresses registered with your credit card, or to a post office near your residence or work. Valid government ID will be required for pick up. If you wish to pay for tracking information, you would need to pay fully for shipping.
- If sending a gift, you can register the recipient’s address on your online credit card profile or you can pay by Interac email money transfer. This way our systems will be able to properly process the order. You can also call your credit card provider and request to add an appropriate address for shipping.
SHIPPING & ORDER STATUS
This is how to view the status of your order:
- If you have a registered account, go to logging into your account
SHIPPING & MISSING PACKAGE POLICY
Lost or Damaged Shipments: After an item leaves the 180 Smoke warehouse facility, the package becomes the responsibility of the parcel carrier. As a result, delays are not our fault – and not something that we can track in a prompt manner. Delivery errors and delays are out of our control, but we are still understanding. We provide automatic insurance of up to $100 on your package if you wish to pay for trackable shipping.
- We must always confirm that you, your concierge, or your local post box does not contain your package before we can open an investigation with the postal carrier.
- As a result, you would need to submit in writing a declaration that you have not received our package so we can submit it to the carrier.
- We will send you all copies of the investigation that are forwarded to us.
- The postal carrier will require you to confirm all information.
- We must ensure the package is indeed lost before re-sending any items. There is always a possibility that the package is sitting in a depot and could be delivered the very next day
Regular Post (no tracking)
If you paid for a non-trackable service, such as “Regular Post”, “Small Packet International Air” or “International Parcel Surface”, among others, items will be shipped at your risk. 180 Smoke will not be held responsible for lost or damaged packages/product sent via the non-trackable service you requested.
|Shipping to the USA||4-9 business days|