About 180 Smoke
WORLD-CLASS E-JUICE, VAPING DEVICES, and ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES
180 Smoke manufactures the highest quality e-juices and provides a diverse variety of curated devices and accessories for all type of smokers across the globe.
180 Smoke was founded as a quality oriented, socially conscious brand, committed to providing the world's best non-tobacco electronic vaping choices for customers. Here you can find electronic cigarettes, e-cigars, and e-hookahs. As a highly trusted brand, 180 began as a crowd-sourced venture with contributions from thousands of smokers who managed to kick the habit. Currently, the company serves customers in the US, Canada, and world-wide.
Overwhelming positive feedback from customers is what inspires us everyday. Our outstanding e-juices (developed in collaboration with customers), wide variety of products, fast delivery, and exceptional customer support have been cited as the reason our customers keep coming back. All products are based on standard vaporizer technology with proprietary modifications made by our engineers. Our e-juice is made right here in North America with only three main categories of e-liquid ingredients. All e-juices are tested regularly in a FDA accredited labrotary.
"Our Mission is to be the most trusted leader in the advocacy and development of vaping alternatives for smokers. We are driven by our dedication to create a positive and sustainable difference and a mission to facilitate a tobacco-free lifestyle for our customers." - 180 Smoke Vape Store
Why 180 Smoke Vape Store?
We are a lean, innovative, and ethical organization continually working to improve at every opportunity.
Our Products speak louder than words ...
- We invest in R&D and do the due diligence to get the best in class curated products to you. All hardware is manufactured in a FCC, CE, SGS, RoHS, MSDS and ISO 9001:2000 certified facility. Our E-Juice is made from safe food/USP grade ingredients following highest standards. Our e-juices are tested regularly by a third party accredited lab.
- We innovate to stay ahead and keep all types of smokers and vapers in mind! We invest resources in innovating tools and e-juice flavors, that will help more people go 180. The company has two patents pending and several others innovations under development.
- Improving quality is the MOST important thing! We dedicate most of our business and personal resources to ensuring that our products are of the highest quality, and provide the next best thing, fast support.
We are a different kind of company ...
- We are an ethically invested organization with a mission to bring socially conscious, combustion-free alternatives to former smokers.
- We listen and we act. We have consulted thousands of people and dozens of experts to make sure we get it right the first time. All of our product lines, product features, and overall brand (including the name) were crowd-sourced through a multi-fold survey of thousands of smokers and their families across the globe. We follow a systematic development process that is continually fueled by collaboration between our customers and industry experts.
- We give back and pay it forward. The company recently released a free hookah adapter, available to be 3D printer by all, to help raise awareness about the harms of hookah smoking and provide an alternative. We strive to raise awareness about all types of combustion and its harmful effects.
We have the right team ...
- Our multidisciplinary family comes from medicine, technology, research, finance, open-source, hospitality, philanthropy, and beyond, all converging in our common vision to develop the right balance between advocacy and innovation, and a mission to facilitate a healthier and sustainable change for smokers of all types. For us, this is more than just business.
Dr. Gopal Bhatnagar, Founder & Chief Medical Advisor
Dr. Bhatnagar is a leading cardiac surgeon and one of the few in North America to perform the minimally invasive “beating heart” surgery. He holds a fellowship in general surgery, thoracic surgery and cardiac surgery with both the American Board of Surgery and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Bhatnagar obtained his M.D. at the University of Western Ontario in 1986 and was on the Dean’s Honor List. In 1999, Bhatnagar also obtained a M.Ed. from OISE at the University of Toronto. From 1978-1982, he served with the Canadian armed reserved forces and with the regular standing forces for another year, as part of the medical corps. A practicing cardiac surgeon, Dr. Bhatnagar is also an Adjunct Assistant Professor of Surgery at the University of Toronto. Up-til early 2013, he was the chief of medical staff at a leading and large Canadian hospital. A rare mix of talent, compassion and leadership, he was recently honored for his medical services and leadership with the naming of a research chair in Cardiac Health System Leadership. Dr. Bhatnagar is a recipient of the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal. He is also an avid athlete and regularly participates in extreme sports.
"Everyday I see the ravages of cigarette smoking in my patients. Since it is the leading cause of heart disease, cancer and emphysema, we as physicians have to assist our patients in finding novel tobacco alternatives. We have to recognize that cigarette addiction has multiple causes and quitting is extraordinarily difficult. The traditional methods have a 70 percent failure rate, we wouldn’t accept that result for any other illness. From a public health point of view immediately enacting tobacco harm reduction strategies and use of novel tools like e-cigarettes is going to benefit millions of people. The regulation of nicotine content is a matter of manufacturing quality control and does need to be subject to good manufacturing standards and practices. Nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) is a standard anti-smoking strategy and e-cigs, e-cigars and e-shishas provide the ability to simulate the manual and the oral sensation of a combustible product. The loss of that sensation is why relapses may occur despite the disappearance of the nicotine addiction. There is also no proof, or in my mind a sensible extrapolation, that ecigs are a gateway to toxic combustible tobacco products."- Dr. Gopal Bhatnagar, 2013
Estimated Units NOT SMOKED by Our Clients (and Clients of our retail partners)
338 Million and counting*
Estimated $SAVING$ by Our Clients (and Clients of our retail partners)
$152 Million and counting**
TREES SAVED by Our Clients (and Clients of our retail partners)
1.1 Million Alive Trees Pumping Oxygen for Us, and counting***
LITTER AVOIDED by Our Clients (and Clients of our retail partners)
112 Million (cigarette) butts not littered, and counting****
* Units includes cigarettes, cigar, hookah and rolled joints.
** Assuming $8 average cost (which is average of $12 per pack and $4 per pack), plus taxes per pack. 20 cigarettes per pack. Also assuming cost of other type of units is higher or same per unit.
*** For every 300 cigarettes, 1 tree is usually consumed. source: http://www.leavethepackbehind.org/tob_environment.php
**** 1 in 3 cigarettes end up as litter. Cigarette butts represent the biggest litter problem facing the world today. An estimated 4.5 trillion (non-biodegradable) butts are discarded into the environment worldwide each year. source: http://www.leavethepackbehind.org/tob_environment.php
GO VAPE YOURSELF!
180 SMOKE VAPE STORE